Giving Wings to
IIT-JEE-NEET Hub has the innovation and determination you need, to take your challenges from a problem, all the way to a solution!
Our StrengthHighly Qualified & Experienced FacultyWith a group of dedicated, well qualified and experienced faculty members, we maintain an optimal student-faculty ratio to attend every student with extra care. Our faculty walks an extra mile to ensure that you do not miss getting the highest benchmark in school, entrance and other competitive exams.
Comprehensive Study MaterialOur most comprehensive study material is curated by subject matter experts that empowers you with an in-depth understanding of all crucial topics from various subjects to help you stay ahead of the curve.
Integrated TeachingOur integrated teaching approach not only makes you shine in your school/ board exams but also ensures that you are listed as a top achiever in competitive exams like JEE, NEET, Olympiads, NTSE, KVPY etc.
Other key features of website
- Latest announcement/News section
- Students corner to download Notes, watch video lectures etc.
- Career counseling
Courses at Shivom Career ClassesShivom Career CLasses supports and nurtures young talent and helps them develop their knowledge base, skill set in order to pursue a successful career in a wide range of specializations in Medical and Engineering spheres. At Shivom Career CLasses, we believe in taking early initiatives to reap early benefits and therefore we support students from very early phases in their education. Our courses start from student studying in class IXI and goes up till class XII appearing/passed.
Our courses are mainly divided into three divisions namely Medical, Engineering and Foundation.
Our Medical Courses prepare students for the toughest of medical entrance examinations in the country that include NEET and Other Medical Entrance Exams.
Our Engineering Courses are meant for those who dream to pursue a career in Engineering from the best engineering colleges of India. Our students have been selected in the prestigious Engineering Entrance Exams such as JEE (Main) as well as Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
Our Foundations Courses are for students studying in IX and X standard. These are principally designed to cater to the need of building a strong foundation to tackle future challenges. Apart from school exams, we train our students to showcase their brilliance at various National Olympiads and Scholarship Entrance Exams. These exams help students to get familiar with and gain experience of various competitive Entrance Exams.
Why Shivom Career Classes?
- Academic Team (Faculty)
- Apart from his/her own; the Most Important Role in a students' success is played by the Faculty, the Teacher or The Coach. SCC can boast of having one of the best Faculty Team across the Raipur in terms of strength, coaching experience, qualification, competence and most importantly care for the students.
- The Faculty Team is a perfect blend of Experience, Energy and Enthusiasm to hone the skills required to crack JEE(Main+Advanced)/JEE(Main)/NEET(AIPMT).
- Apart from Regular Teaching and Problems Solving; the Faculty members also deliver motivational thoughts and tips to revitalize the students and keep their momentum up towards the ultimate target
- Regular Classes
- Up to 12 lectures per week in which concepts are cleared along with an interactive discussion on problems and a balanced home assignment is provided.
- Doubt Discussion Classes
- The Objective of Doubt Discussion Classes is to provide additional attention and care to the students. It helps those students who couldn't understand a concept at first which is now affecting their performance.
- Periodic Tests (PTs)
- The objective of Periodic Tests is continuous assessment of the level of preparedness of student (own/comparative) and compelling him to study, practice and perform according to the requirements of JEE(Main+Advanced) /JEE(Main)/NEET(AIPMT). The Periodic Assessment Tests are conducted once in a month.
- Performance Analysis
- Students' academic performance in each test is analyzed on various parameters at Macro Level through Students' Test Analysis Report. These parameters include individual student's performance, average performance of all the students in the course, cumulative performance, comparison with best performers etc.